Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Inside Sales Representative Spain / New Logo (m/f), Munich, Germany
Altium is growing and we are looking for a new Inside Sales Representative / New Logo (m/f) to drive our growth in Spain
The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative / New Logo is to close opportunities at new customers. Leads are qualified by your team member, the New Logo Developer. When a prospect is interested in seeing the Altium products the opportunity will be handed over to you. You will carry the opportunity forward utilizing internal sales tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Marketo, SalesForce) till closing the deal.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
• Develops lead opportunities by collecting information that includes business pains/needs, timelines, authority and project teams, budget, competitive information, etc.
• Drives personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving or exceeding sales targets, meeting or exceeding established standards for the minimum number of contacts per day.
• Lead sales discovery process and presentations via webinars with SAE’s and prospects.
• Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Altium’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Develops relationships with key partners in their territory to identify new business opportunities.
• Works alongside inside sales teams on specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, promo drives and webinar fulfillment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
• 5 years Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development Experience in a software or related technology company is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through various forums including email and telephone.·
• Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Demonstrated persistence to move past gate-keepers and gain key intelligence regarding decision makers, customer needs, etc.
• Strong understanding of basic sales skills including negotiating and persuasion.
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com is desirable but not required.
• Fluency in German, Spanish and English
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.